As Project Manager for Fill & Finish activities, you will lead the new project as from the beginning of the detailed design phase. You will be responsible for all the activities aligned with a Greenfield project for Fill & Finish including CIP (Cleaning In Place) and SIP (Sterilization In Place). You will be part of a 100M$+ project and will lead the process and engineering activities.
- Within the Project Team, you will be responsible to transform production requirements into technical solutions through Detail Design, Construction, Qualification, Commissioning and productive Start Up for the fill & finish new facility
- You will support the engineering team, construction management, qualification and commissioning team in the future
- You will be responsible of the CIP/SIP systems
- You will liaise with all the CAPEX team to ensure delivery according to user requirements, process best practices, in accordance with quality and safety requirements.
- In a second phase, you will interact and coordinate equipment suppliers, Automation suppliers, Construction Company, commissioning and qualification teams in terms of Fill & Finish processes and equipment.
- You will be responsible and accountable for working according to GxP, health, safety and environmental requirements
- You will contribute to the delivery of the company strategy as well as supporting the financial CAPEX budgeting process for the engineering and Project Management Organization specifically for the Fill & Finish activities and processes
- Bachelor Degree in mechanical, process or chemical engineering, Dipl. Ing. or M.Sc. or B.Sc. or equivalent
- 10-15 years+ of experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical Fill & Finish new facility development
- Profound knowledge of aseptic filling or sterile products
- Huge understanding of CIP/SIP processes and activities
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- High ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English - French is a plus