As a Global Senior Technology Transfer Expert, you will lead the characterization of new manufacturing processes in order to ensure the successful technology transfer and implementation of processes in the assigned manufacturing site. You will have a permanent contract with the client, leader in the industry with a Global Top Employer Certification.
- Lead and consolidate the Process Characterization documentation to ensure process design improvement
- Support cross-functional Risk Assessment of new manufacturing processes
- Be in charge of the development of cross-functional continuous improvement strategy
- Investigate product development and manufacturing non-conformities in order to prevent reoccurrence
- In collaboration with the project management team, ensure that Technology Transfer activities are executed in compliance with the Quality Management System
- Provide training to the business line on Process Characterization and Technology Transfer procedures
- Work globally on the Technology Tranfer strategy, you will travel some days a month, no more than a week.
- Higher Education Degree in Biochemical or Physical sciences, or Process Engineering (or related)
- Experience in product and process development and manufacturing operations, preferably in pharmaceutical/food/paper industry
- Knowledge of relevant standards: ISO 9001, GMP, HACCP and Quality by Design (QBD) concept
- Excellent command of English