- You will closely collaborate with the scientific teams for strategic orientations and then elaborate and provide fast execution solutions in compliance with pharma standards for successful conduct of clinical studies.
- regularly assess and adapt the strategy whenever required
- focus on creating solid partnerships and accompany the service providers in delivering operational excellence
- demonstrate and maintain an excellent understanding of best clinical practices (GCP) and solid procurement best practices and technical elements
- elaborate, execute and manage sound sourcing strategies, lead negotiations, establish a risk-based approach to find competitive solutions and finalize contracts
- being responsible for cost optimization and cost reviews
- conduct performance reviews with the key service providers to ensure continuous improvement
- build strategic relationships with a network of senior global stakeholders
- define solutions and approaches to satisfy internal stakeholders.
- University degree, a business related degree is preferable
- Minimum 10 years of experience in procurement within a scientific environment with strong preference for pharma with clinical outsourcing activities
- Experience in R&D, clinical trials is a must
- Business level fluency in English is a must
- Business acumen, curious and proactive attitude, conflict management and problem-solving attitude, excellent communication skills
- Account management capabilities or potential
- Experience or demonstrated understanding in supporting cost reduction and value improvement programs
- Entrepreneurial mindset and understanding of the regulatory aspects to be considered in the function
- Ability to prioritize and strong project management skills.