Within the IT division, you will act as an SAP Cloud and Integration Specialist for the SAP CEO (Center Of Excellence) department. One of the main missions will be to act as the specialist and point of contact from architecture to technical implementation for the new SAP Cloud technology. You will also coordinate and define the authorization concept across on-premise and cloud systems.
By joining our client, you will have a central place within the organization to think and build new technologies. Within the IT division, you will have a strong impact on the business process digitization of the company and will interface with various internal stakeholders.
3 key facts about them:
- Swiss company, constantly focus on innovation and quality oriented
- Context: new SAP Cloud technology implementation
- Good internal development opportunities which allow low staff turnover (less than 4% year)
Why are they opening this role?
Our client is opening this new role to support its SAP Cloud implementation.
- You act as a central point of contact for the new SAP cloud technologies, from architecture to technical implementation
- You develop further all SAP Cloud topics taking into account the on-premise systems (conception / architecture of SAP Launchpad / Fiori / front-end server / gateway etc.)
- You perform troubleshooting between on-premise and cloud solutions
- You implement interfaces to SAP with SAP PI
- You coordinate / define the authorization concept across systems (on-premise and cloud systems)
- You participate in the implementation of the authorization concept
- You support of the SAP team in the preparation and implementation of SAP release changes / support package upgrades and S / 4 Hana conversion
- Completed vocational training with several years of experience in the IT area
- Good knowledge of SAP cloud technologies
- Experience in the field of integration architecture between the on-premise world and the cloud solutions
- First experience in developing PI interfaces
- Good knowledge of SAP authorization management
- High interest in new technologies & digitization of business processes
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Pronounced service orientation and customer orientation
- Quick comprehension and good networked cross-departmental thinking and working
- Very good knowledge of English and German are required