As a Senior Mechanical and Material Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying, characterizing and prototyping mechanical and material designs of innovative devices.
- Develop, test, and evaluate new mechanical, industrial, and material methods and ideas
- Create speciﬁcations, characterizations and guidelines for detailed design, technology transfer to manufacturing and product operations
- Act as a technical expert in the subject of suitability of mechanical designs and materials for speciﬁc usage
- Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices using computer-aided design tools (CAD)
- Conduct experiments and research programs for mechanical and electromechanical systems, products, assembly methods and materials
- Create manufacturing process recommendation and characterizations for use in the design and development
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Materials Science or relevant
- Mechanical design experience gained in consumer electronics industry
- Experience with manufacturing processes for plastic, metal and ceramic parts
- Knowledge of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer and materials principles
- Background in thermal and mechanical stress simulation
- General knowledge about human factors engineering, design thinking etc.
- Fluency in English