For one of our Clients, global and well-known company, we are looking for a BMS Automation Expert. Your main task will be to coordinate and execute daily activities and troubleshooting in the Building Management System.
The position is based in the Bern area on the fully-automated, Industry 4.0, modern biopharmaceutical plant.
- Optimize the Building Management System (SIEMENS DESIGO CC), including troubleshooting on hardware and software
- Execute projects improvements and modifications in the Building Management System and HMI/PLC of stand-alone systems
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of the Building Management System team and the performance of subcontractors
- Execute corrective and preventive actions in order to improve the Building Management System
- Write Building Management System support documentation, keep it up-to-date and accurate
- Provide technical support for tracking alarms in the Building Management System Review performance and life cycle management of the Building Management System IT servers
- Regular communication with the IT support team
- Manage external suppliers and bring requested support to external suppliers in order to solve issues on-site in the Building Management System Support in planning, execution and documentation of projects in the Building Management System and HMI/PLC of stand-alone systems
- Report to the Responsible Engineer Automation
- University degree in an Engineering discipline
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry
- 5 years experience in Building Management System (SIEMENS DESIGO CC) or equivalent
- Background in projects or operations support in technical infrastructure installations
- Fluency in English, German is a big plus