Aston Life Sciences is looking for an experienced Project Manager (Agile methodology), who will take responsibility for running the projects related to the development of testing equipment for an international and well-known company.
- Lead a complex project of development special-purpose testing machine from requirement definition to installation and qualification phases
- Develop business justification, scope, resource & skills requirements for projects, technical specifications and qualification plan
- Supervise cross-functional teams and of third party development suppliers for complex modular equipment
- Drive the development of new technologies & solutions for testing quality parameters of new products and their components
- Manage multiple projects from the proof of concept up to designing and manufacturing high throughput testing equipment
- Assist/coach junior project leaders with tasks related to customer management, requirement management, business case writing and approval
- Assist the Manager in tasks such as hiring, put in place lean work process, identify team impediments and resolve them
- Put in place an Agile way of working mindset, project ideation, portfolio creation/management, budget planning and reporting
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Project management (Agile methodologies) experience. A project management certification (PMP, Prince 2 or IPMA) is a plus.
- At least 10 years’ experience in project management
- Strong Business Acumen
- Great communication skills, energy and ability to drive projects
- Understanding of the technical side of special-machines development
- Fluency in English, French is a plus