Within the Usability & Human Factors department and in a product development context, one of the main missions will be to take central responsibility for all usability engineering activities.
You will coordinate Usability engineering projects with various internal stakeholders and you will take care of the user interface design for new product development.
- Central responsibility for all usability engineering activities in the context of product development
- Coordination and implementation of usability engineering activities with all stakeholders, in particular from product management, concept development, product development, regulatory affairs and quality management
- Responsibility for the creation of the documentation with regard to usability for the approval of medical devices
- Responsible for the user interface design in the new and further development of products
- Creation of prototypes for digital products (e.g., apps and software) for usability testing and support in product development
- Completed University degree in Human factors, Psychology, Interaction Design, Media Informatics/ Technology/ Technical or Scientific education with a focus on ergonomics, Usability or Human factors
- Professional experience in usability engineering / human factors and / or UX design
- Ideally, knowledge of the requirements for usability engineering / human factors in medical technology (IEC 62366 and FDA)
- Experience in the design of user interfaces and handling digital prototyping tools (e.g., Axure, Sketch, Figma)
- Customer-oriented and independent personality
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
- German mandatory and very good written and spoken English